Sunday, October 12, 2014

..::✿ 50 shades of violet ✿::..

Inspired by some pictures on the web I decided to make this nail art, which is not so complicate but is time consuming... because fist of all (after you make a degrade effect with the sponge) you need to draw the flower, then you have to border it with black and the you have to border it again with the white. But that's not all... because I wanted to complicate it more so I added some black stripes on the center of the flower and a clear rhinestone. And you have to repeat this process for all the nails. I really don't know how much time I spent on this manicure but I pretty much like the result.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...