Saturday, November 1, 2014

~Gothic Halloween~

Hello!! Here I am with a gothic nail art for Halloween. At first I wanted to do something different.. with orange fluo glowing nail polish but when I saw a tutorial of Tartofraises I fell in love with this nail art so I decided to reproduce it. The only thing I have changed is the background color of the nail with the cross. I prefered red background rather then white one. I really like the style of Tartofraises. She has plenty of cute nail tutorial. If you don't know her I invite you to check her channel even if it is in french. She has also an english channel








5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Puno hvala!! Ja obožavam ovakav dark-gothic stil :3

      Delete
  2. wow, svaka čast, ovo je fantastično *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala! meni jo ova jedna od najdražih manikura. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. A manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for French manicure and fingernails and hands performed at home or in a nail salon.

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...