Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kiko 266

Kiko 266 swatch and review

Hellooo! How are you?
Today I want to share with you a swatch. I have bought this nail polish some months ago when there was a sale. It's a dark and intense blue. I really like this shade. :D

The pigmentation is very good. It's opaque with only one coat, but I preferred to apply two coats to intensify the color.
The drying time is also good.

Lets' talk about the application. I really don't like this kind of brush... It's big but straight (rectangular). This shape does not fit very well the shape of the cuticles. So the application is not so easy. I will put some images so you could see too.

Overall: 4/5








 And now some images of my nails. This is the nail polish without top coat. Unfortunately there was not so much sun this day but the first two images represent very well the color as it is in reality.





What do you think about Kiko nail polishes? Do you like this shade of blue?

21 comments:

  1. wow the Color Looks amazing
    follow for follow?

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blue! I have it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a gorgeous colour. It looks amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shade! I have to admit I do not own enough shades of blue, this one would be great addition to my collection! thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the color is very beautiful. When I saw it in the Kiko shop I just had to buy it!! XD

      Delete
  5. Predivna boja. :) Još samo kad bih negde mogla da nađem Kiko lakiće. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja kupujem Kiko lakove samo kada idem u Italju. Šteta što ih nema u prodaji kod nas :(

      Delete
  6. krasan *.*
    a tvoji nokti još krasniji *.*
    sram me da ga već duuugo imam a još ga nisam swatchala :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala! =^_^=
      Ja već par mjeseci imam ovaj lak i tek sam se sada sjetila da ga isprobam :P
      Vrlo sam zadovoljna sa rezultatom! :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous colour! I always love blues!! I don't own any Kiko's yet but I'd love to try them someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiko has some very interesting colors. Unfortunately they are not sold in some country. I can buy them only when I go to Italy...

      Delete
  8. Hi! I have the same nail polish! It is very nice and suitabe at work too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite blue nail polishes. ;)

      Delete
  9. I love blue nails so very much and this shade looks spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this shade. I haven't tried Kiko polishes. I think I oughta change that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiko has some interesting nail polishes. You should try them too. :D

      Delete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...