Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ruby kisses Peach on fire



Hello!! How are you? It's been 2 week since my last post. Now I am back with another swatch and I chose a neon orange nail polish!! The summer is not already over so I can still enjoy this summery color on my nails ad my blog. :D


So what can I say about this nail polish, well the color is just amazing!! I love it so much I have also used it for my pedicure!
The fist time I used this nail polish I have applied a white base but it's not necessary so for the today's swatch I have applied only a transparent base. In the pictures you will see two coats without top coat.
The brush is rectangular and big. The application is good. The drying time is not so fast but you can still use a fast drying top coat if you like. The only thing I didn't like very much is the smell... it as kinda strange, different from the usual nail polishes.boh...



Overall: 4.5/5


So let's start with the pictures!!





One in the shadow.


I was so enthusiast about this color that I wanted to make a nail art too. I was inspired by this tatoo an so I tried to paint it on my nails but unfortunately it didn't came out as I expected. I am not so happy about the final look but I didn't want to remove it and make something else so I will just leave it as it is.





21 comments:

  1. Ciao !! A me sembra molto carina la manicure finale !!! Questo smalto arancione mette allegria ! Un abbraccio ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. To pečatiranje preko gradijenta je baš po mom ukusu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nije to pečat, to sam ja sa akriličnim bojama nacrtala. ;)

      Delete
  3. It's very bold and I love your nail art :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sviđa mi se ovaj nail art, gradijent je divan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is indeed a fantastic color, perfect for summer and I love the nail art you made on it. It makes it even more special. Sorry about the smell, I hate when beautiful polishes have a strange smell :( Have a great day and week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm the smell was somehow unusual, don't know why. :S

      Delete
  6. Lovely nail art! I like it a lot. I don't like when nail polish is smelly, it may mean they put some bad chemicals into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah maybe it's because of some chemical. I as afraid the it will stain the nail but it didn't.

      Delete
  7. I'm not that big orange fan, but in the gradient - love it! Looks so lovely, perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange is not really my favorite color but I really liked this one! :D :D

      Delete
  8. Beautiful color!!! lovely nails!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. krasan neonac, ali gradijent s pečatiranjem mi je puno zanimljiviji :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he nije to pečat. To je moje remk djelo s akriličnim bojama :P

      Delete
  10. Beautiful orange and perfect mani <3

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...