Saturday, November 7, 2015

Butterfly's flight



Hello everyone!! Here I am with a color full manicure made with the Lady Queen's french guide. Some days ago I received some products from this website and the first thing I wanted to try were the french guides.



Item: french nail tip guides
Description: 1 sheet of nail art tape. There are also other pattern to choose. 
Price: 1.94 $
Where you can find it: here at Lady Queen website



First of all I applied the Essence 01 nothing but lovestoned (from the like an unforgettable kiss's collection) on three nails and the Essence 33 Wild white ways on the last two. When the nail polish was completely dry I applied the french guides. Before you place the tape on the nails is useful to stick it on the palm of your hand to make it less sticky and easier to peel of. With a sponge I made the gradient and removed the french guides.



I wanted to add more detail to the manicure so I attached a metal decoration. I have slightly bent it (curved it) so it can fit the shape of my nails.



www.ladyqueen.com


If you liked this decorations you can check the Lady Queen website. There interesting nail products.
The shipping is free worldwide.

Feel free to use this 15% discount code: AGLC15







What do you think about the french guides? Do you like metal decorations?

Thank you for stopping by. :)

21 comments:

  1. Great mani. The butterfly just sets if off well :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! amazing pics and mani!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails style with this look. The color combination match gorgeously! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gradijent je divan, a još je lepše to sunce koje ti je sijalo za slikanje. Baš je dalo divnu atmosferu za ovakav manikir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na slikama izgleda kao da je proljeće a ne jesen XD

      Delete
  5. So nice...I like your blog.^^

    Maybe follow each other on gfc

    Let me know follow you then back.

    bye :)



    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These kind of tip guides are super useful and I love your mani and that cute butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely mani I love the gradient! :) I've never heard of lady Queen before but I have the same stickers from born pretty store... Same packaging too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady queen is very similar to Born pretty store and I also discovered it recently.

      Delete
  8. predobra upotreba naljepnica, odlična manikura :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous chevron, I love these colours <3

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...