Thursday, March 10, 2016

Depend Garden dreams 4053 Sunshine kisses


Hello dear readers! In this post I will show you this Depend creamy yellow nail polish. I think it belongs to the spring collection 2015, Garden Dreams, but I bought it a couple of weeks ago.


I bought two nail polishes form this collection and one of them is this nice pastel yellow with a satin matt finish. To obtain a nice and even coverage you will need 2-3 coats. The brush is a little bit small for my tastes. The drying time is ok.
The price is also very affordable, it's about 2 euros for 5 ml of nail polish.

Overall: 4.5/5








On some pictures the nail polish appears lighter than in real life.



Thank you for stopping by. :)

11 comments:

  1. Nice shade of yellow. I had one nail polish by this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pravi je letnji. Ovo mi je omiljena nijansa zute boje. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a delicate and pretty pastel yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi piacerebbe un sacco trovare queste collezioni Depend, ma qua hanno solo i colori permanenti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao! E' una bella tonalità, primaverile e easy.
    Un abbraccio =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely spring color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful shade and I think the name suits it so perfectly! <3

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...