Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Multichrome powder BPS review



Hello!! Today I will show you a product that I have received from Born pretty store. It's s multi chrome powder. I decided to use a black base to emphasize the multi chrome effect. I let the black nail polish dry a little bit and then I have applied the powder with the finger and pressed gently. At the end I applied one layer of top coat.



Item: multichrome powder
Description: 1 box of 2ml. Only one color available. 
Price:  3.99 $
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website





On the pictures it doesn't look very good, in real life it's much better. I tried my best to make good photos but I didn't really succeeded . The first day it was cloudy and gloomy day, so I took the pictures inside. The second day the weather was a little bit better, but still cloudy, so I took some pictures outside. This is the reason why in this post there are less pictures than usually.






If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.





Thank you for stopping by. ;)

13 comments:

  1. It's surely looking fab with real eyes...but in first picture can see a beauty of multichrome effect! Nice mani. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gives a galaxy effect to your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nisam nikad probala ovako nesto. Verujem da je uzivo jos lepse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao carissima! L'effetto è molto carino =)
    Un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across this powder on BPS page and it really got me interested, and now I see it on you and I think I'll just buy it, because it looks gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Non avevo mai sentito parlare di questo prodotto, molto interessante!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really pretty! I've only used eyeshadow pigments before but these powders are much more duo-y! Lovely effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the effect of powder on black nails :D very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ovo je predobro, mogu misliti kako bi to izgledalo da te vrijeme posližilo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya this kind of mani is hard to photograph! I can see the multichrome effect a bit and I like it :) I think it would be great for galaxy nails!

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...