Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Pupa 730 Afro Iridescent


Hello people! Today I will like to show you this cute Pupa nail polish that I similar to Chanel's Peridot. It's a green with golden and also slightly blue reflections. The coverage is very good. I have applied one thick coat. However the brush is very small and I don't like it very much. You have pay attention while you apply the nail polished or the brush stroke will be visible. The drying time is ok.

Overall: 4/5






On the photos you can see 1 layer of nail polish without top coat.



Thank you for stopping by. :)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, that's such a unique polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, similar to Peridot. Lovely shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite different and looks beautiful on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Não é um tom de verde que eu goste, mas acho qure fosco ficaria bom.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's quite similar to Chanel's Peridot. I like these interesting nail polishes a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sucha a gorgeous shade of green. I love the metallic finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peccato che non ti piaccia il pennello degli smalti Pupa, io mi ci trovo sempre bene! Questo smalto ce l'ho anche io :D

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...