Saturday, November 5, 2016

Glitter sandwich + my visit to Firenze


Hello!! How are you? I was missing form this blog for more than 2 weeks.
I got some holidays so I went to Italy with my boyfriend for a few day. I visited Firenze and Lucca. I have uploaded some pictures on instagram and facebook if you want to see them. It was a very nice experience. The place that I enjoyed the most was the Boboli garden. :)




So I didn't have time to edit the new pictures of my manicures and I decided to share this one with you. It's a simple mani that I made some time ago. Basically it's a glitter sandwich. I alternated layers of a jelly petrol nail polish and a glitter nail polish.


I will leave you with some pictures of my travel. Hope you will enjoy them. :)




Thank you for stopping by. :)

15 comments:

  1. The mani is beautiful!
    I would like to visit Firenze one day, it looks like a big experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, dear! Thank you for comment on my blog. Followed you back ;)

    Fashion blog Shoponista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures ♥ And the nails are so pretty too, kinda reminds me of a lagoon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely sandwich and pretty photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. La manicure è stupenda! Firenze è una città magnifica.... di tanto in tanto trascorro una settimana nei dintorni e c'è sempre qualcosa da vedere e da scoprire. Un abbraccio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful mani and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mani and lovely photos - looks nice :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mani looks great and I love the views on your photos, you must have had a great time <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful polish. love the hex glitter. Amazing pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeaahh I love glitter sandwiches :D yours looks lovely!
    And the pictures of your trip look so cool too! It must have been a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful glitter polish, I really like how it looks on your nails! Fantastic you got to have a vacation, it looks really gorgeous there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice jelly sandwich! And great vacation pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this design. Honestly, I like any Holographic nails . I've seen a lot of them and it is hard to decide what design I am going to do next.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice views: D
    Beautiful nails;) are very nice :)

    I follow you, follow back?
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...