Thursday, October 20, 2016

Turquois nails



Hello!! Here I a with a new nail art. I decided to use the turquois that I received some time ago from BornPretty store. I painted  mint base and sponged over a darker color.  The I added some black lines at the side of the nail.

Item: turquoise for nail art
Price: 1.29 $ 
Description: 10 flatback turquoise. There are also different colors and shapes. I chose the round 002 which size is about 3 mm.
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website











If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.






Thank you for stoppine by. :)

18 comments:

  1. I love how you did a turquoise look on your middle and ring finger. These stones are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect match! Those middle fingers are awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sponging effect! It matches the stones nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear! once again very lovely. The color combination match gorgeously! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The turquoise looks great, it complements this mani very nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful mani, I love the contrast betweend the turquois and the black!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this manicure! You almost match your blog :D I love the turqouise studs but you've paired them beautifully, it all looks great together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Che bella manicure, quegli studs stanno proprio bene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww they are so pretty! I love those turquoises ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they are stunning. I'm your new GFC follower # 78 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nešto su mi krupni ti kamenčići, ali sviđa mi se manikir kao celina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice stud and I like the nail polishes you combined it with.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dear,

    I see you have a very nice blog. Very nice post ! It keeps my eye. I wish you all the best and keep working! Wish you success !\

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Mani. Love the rhinestones <3

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...