Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Red red Christam's



Hello!!! How are you?? Btw merry Christmas ans happy New year! I know I am a little bit late... but I was really busy these days. It's been aready a month since my last update. >.<
So what have you done for Christmas? And the new year? I had a really great time. Some of my friend came here from Italy to celebrate together the new year. :D





Here are some pictures of my Christmas nails. Even if it's too late I decided to share these inages with you. This mani was inspired by a video on youtube. I painted the middle and ring finger gold and staper a swirl motive over. then I paintdt half nail with the red nail polish and added the green decoration with acrylic paint.



I hope you like it and that you had a gret time during these festivity! See you soon! :D

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani :-D

    And all the best for 2017 :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you still shared these even though it's late already! They are really pretty and the idea of the decorations is great :)

    Happy New Year Ninthea! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year, I hope you had a great time!
    I love your nails, they're beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year :)
    I've spent the time with my family, it was really nice :)
    Your mani looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good Christmas! I like the stamping and half moon design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous, so festive <3
    Happy New Year, Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated New year! Beautiful nails, the nail art is beautiful with this red! We just had a quiet time at home but it was still nice :)

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...