Friday, May 29, 2015

Essence Love letters collection

 Essence Love letters swatch and review


Helloo! Today is a swatch day! XD
I will share with you some pictures of this Essence collection, well it is a collection from last spring but I have made a swatch only recently. There are 4 creamy pastel nail polishes that you can see in the pictures here below. There is also another nail polish that belongs to this collection (a grey one) that is supposed to be a stamping nail polish. I bought that too but I will not include it in this review.

01 Rosy in Love
02 I got a crush on blue


03 Grey headed lovebird
04 Dear peach

Pictures with flash



The colors are very cute and springy.  The consistency is creamy and fluid. You will need at least two coats for an appropriate coverage, if you apply thin coats maybe you will need 3 layers. I didn't really like the formula cause the distribution of nail polish is not so homogeneous, but with the second layer it look good.


 Pictures without flash, on day light

The brush is also good, flat and rectangular. It's not too big, I think the size is appropriate.
The drying time is not so fast but is still acceptable. You can always use a fast drying top coat. The finish is shiny.

Overall: 4/5



On the pictures you can see two thicker layers of nail polish without top caot.





Have you tried some of this nail polishes?

43 comments:

  1. I like them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeha I also like very much the whole collection :)

      Delete
  2. They are pretty but my favourites are the blue and pink :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too. The pink nail polish is the one that I used the most ;)

      Delete
  3. Rosy in Love i Dear peach su prekrasne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da boje su vrlo lijepe. Rosy in love koristim dosta često ;D

      Delete
  4. Ciao carissima! Per essere senza topcoat...il risultato è strepitoso! Se li vedo in giro me ne prendo uno, sono colori delicati adatti per molte circostanze! Un abbraccio =)
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si sono colori molto portabili e piacevoli :)

      Delete
  5. They look lovely on you all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleasant ones, I like Dear Peach the most :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the one the I used less but no that I swatched I think I should used it more often.

      Delete
  7. Grey Headed Lovebird is my favourite, such a gorgeous colour! I haven't seen these in stores here but the colours look nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey head lovebird is a very interesting color :D

      Delete
  8. What a great collection of cremes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this collection very much. I didn't have a lot of creamy-pastel colors so I decided to buy whole collection ;)

      Delete
  9. Lindas cores adorei!!!
    Beijokas da Camila e Carol
    http://www.vamospapear.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Questi colori ti donano tutti moltissimo ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Show de unhas amei as cores, blog maravilhoso seguindo
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! These are all super cute! I hadn't seen these around before but they are gorgeous! I will have to keep an eye out for them after seeing your post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know I you ill still find this collection but maybe there is something similar.

      Delete
  13. I hardly buy any LE's and so I skipped this one except for the grey polish. Kind of regret it now, lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This collection just caught my eye so I had to buy it ;D

      Delete
  14. imam i got a crush on blue i inkheart, ali i Grey headed lovebird mi se čini prezgodna :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni se svi sviđaju ali moji favoriti su Rosy in love i I got a crush on blue ;)

      Delete
  15. i like the color pink... it's wonderful... kiss

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love pastel and nude shades. The combination you made is super classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      Pastel colors are very nice an suitable for many occasion.

      Delete
  17. Quello color pesca ti sta così bene!!!!!! Io avevo preso l'azzurro e il taupe mi pare, più il grigio da stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Il color pesca mi ha piacevolmente sorpreso. Mi sta piacendo un sacco :D

      Delete
  18. your nails look perfect!
    Xoxo Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  19. Post molto utile, grazie!
    Peraltro trovo che ti donino molto, ottimo acquisto direi ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great swatches! Those colors are really pretty and shiny even without any top coat. Like them :)

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...