Friday, May 8, 2015

Glitters & Diamonds




Hi everyone! Today I am making a review for Born Pretty Store. I have received a few nail art products for reviewing so this is the first one: glitters! ;)
Here is the link to all their glitters so you can check it out: LINK



The size of the glitter is ok, not too big nor too thick so you can easily apply them on the nail. I have used clear nail polish as a glue, but you can also use a top coat (some that doesn't dry very fast so you have the time to place all the glitters on the nail). To protect the nail art I suggest you to apply 2 coats of a thick top coat so the glitters will not fall off.



The nail art is not really like I wanted it to.... I saw something like this on web, but the final result doesn't satisfy me completely. I didn't want to cover all the nail with glitters so I made a triangle shape on middle and ring finger. But I think I prefer the decoration on the other fingers.



Material used:

- Essence Gel base coat
- Essence 25 Prince charming
- Essence clear nail polish
- Essence Gel top coat
- diamond glitters



www.bornprettystore.com

If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.

Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.


30 comments:

  1. Essence Prince charming je prelijep ^_^ Svidja mi se kako si lijepo poredala te glittere, ja ne bih imala strpljenje i zivce za to :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti! :)
      E da potrebno je strpjlenja za ovakvu manikuru

      Delete
  2. What a pretty mani. I like those diamonds and your design :-D Pretty Essence :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome and very creative- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You placed them nicely, I like the whole mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked what you did with these! They are place so well! I can never get glitter to look this neat, I always place it so crooked on my nails haha :) Gold + mint is also a gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need patience to make this manicure.. but I must say that on some nails the glitters are not so straight ;P

      Delete
  6. So perfectly done! Bet you have lots of patience to do this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes a lot of patience is required ;P

      Delete
  7. Wow these are just perfect! <3 I don't think I would be patient enough to make this kinda design :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao! Il risultato è molto carino e d'effetto! Poi l'accostamento con l'azzurro mi piace!
    Un abbraccio,
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prelepo i inspirativno! Pratimo se :)
    Pusa
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bellissima nail art... e complimenti per la pazienza! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful lakes !
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely post! have a nice week :)
    kisses!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Odlično izgleda, svaka čast na trudu, baš je efektno :) I jedan posebni lajk za Prince charming :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Prince charming je svih očarao! :D

      Delete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...