Friday, February 26, 2016

Golden flowers



Hello! Today I decided to try this texture stickers that I have received from Bronpretty store. The pattern was cute so I decided to try it but I am not so happy about the result. First of all on the web site, on the description, was written that it was a water decal but in fact it's a stickers. I have already read a few review on the website so I already knew. The other thing that there were some "holes" (free space) on some places for example into the big petals... I don't know how to explain it I hope you will understand. Maybe if you look carefully on  second-last picture you will be able to see that.


Item: texture sticker
Description: 1 sheet of golden texture sticker. There are also other patterns to choose.
Price:  1.56 $
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website





The stickers didn't last well on my nails even if I secured them with two layers of top coat. I have already tried some sticker from Bornpretty store and I was quite happy about them but with this one I am not. :(





One picture with the flash.






If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.






Have you already used this kind of stickers? How was your experience?

Thank you for stopping by. ;)

11 comments:

  1. the manicure sure looks pretty, however too bad that it did not last long enough on your nails... I think that I might have this sticker pattern in a template from BP I will have to look at my BP templates collection. Overall I do like the manicure =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with these manicure, however it's bad to see that quality of stickers is not upto the standards of BP. But can understand, it happens once in a while. But you have tried your best and can that what making these mani look beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mani looks great! But it's sad that the stickers don't last very long :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao! Nel complesso è carino il risultato e se non avessi letto il post non avrei detto che erano stickers! Poi guardando meglio, si capisce. Per qualche volta ci puo' stare comunque.
    Un abbraccio e buon fine settimana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing talent!
    They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. šteta što su te razočarale, jer super izgledaju :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niente male... :-)
    Mi piace molto l'abbinamento che hai creato!

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...