Friday, May 12, 2017

Letters stamp



Hy!! Here I am with a new nail art.This was inspired by Yagala. She make a really pretty mani so if you don't know her I will suggest you to check her instagram account.


Item: Stamping plate
Price:  2.99 $
Description: 1 rectangular stamping plate. Approximate size 12x6 cm.
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website



On the index and pinky finger I applied 113 Do yo speak love form Essence and on the others 01 Sing, sweet nightingale for Essence (Cinderella limited edition). The I used a light grey to make the letters stamping and a black for the butterfly and flowers. I bordered the nails with acrylic paint. I really like the final result. What do you think?







If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.





Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. You made a very pretty mani, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mani! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yagala has so many wonderful manicures. I like the outcome of yours a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quanta pazienza hai avuto per questa nail art??? Io se dovessi contornare le unghie con l'acrilico farei tanti di quei pasticci...
    Tra l'altro questa nail art è bellissima!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, I love the stubtle lettering in the background it looks wonderful with the other nail art you've added!

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...