Thursday, June 1, 2017

Orange flower + France travel



Hello!! As I said in one of my last post I was on holiday for two weeks. It was a good opportunity to visit my cousins in France. So I spent 7-8 days in Strasbourg! It was a really nice experience. I have already share some pictures on my instagram and facebook but I will post some pictures here too. :)




This is a mani that I wore a few weeks ago. I really like this color combo, very summery. :D
I made a pink-orange gradient on all my nails. On ring and middle finger I made only half nail gradient and added an acrylic flower.


Hope you like this nail art like I do. And now it's time to share some other photo of Strasbourg!








Thank you for stopping by! :)

9 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that you had a great holiday! :) I love the nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao carissima! Che manicure stupenda! I colori mettono allegria ♡
    Un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are so pretty. I love the color combo :) beautiful snaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks adorable, the colours are perfect for summer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belas unhas, show de imagens arrasou
    bom final de semana, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehm... Il fiore è... fatto a mano??? Oh mamma che brava!!! E poi la nail art è bellissima! Me ne sono innamorata!

    A presto
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos and your nails looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...