Friday, February 5, 2016

Flowers and stripes + BPS stamper



Hello! I have recently received this stamping set from Bornpretty store and I was very anxious to try. This stamper is different from the regular ones because it's clear see where are you going to stamp. Since I am not so good at stamping (like you can see here where the design is not very well centered on both nails :P ) I decided to use this stamper to stamp the flower design on my nail.



Item: stamping set
Description: 1 clear stamper and 1 scraper.
Price: 2.99 $
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website




This stamping was very helpful and also it's very soft so it easy to apply the design on the nail.
On the ring finger I just painted some black and white stripes over a yellow base and the manicure is done.








If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.






Thank you for stopping by! :D

15 comments:

  1. Baš je lep manikir, nežan i nenapadan. :)
    I meni je nedavno stigao ovaj pečat, čudno mi je malo da od gore gledam kad pečatiram, navikla sa strane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mani. You have your own mani style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cool stamper! Beautiful manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very sweet and delicate mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute manicure. The stamper is super cool :D I never used such clear stamper before :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che bella manicure, discreta ed elegante =) Un abbraccio :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty manicure! I love the color combo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that stamper, it's amazing. Such a pretty mani you created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice mani! I've been thinking about getting this stamper too I just haven't decided if I want the 3 pack or if one is enough lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Non vedo l'ora di ricevere anche io il mio clear stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. odlična manikura, trebam se i ja dočepat ovog prozirnog pečata :D

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...