Wednesday, February 10, 2016

OPI An affair in red square



 Hello everyone! How are you? Last few days I was without internet because of a thunder storm. Its' not something unusual, all my internet modems died in the same way (and I had them a lot). So I was able to connect only when I was a work (there is a wi-fi)  or when I was at my boyfriend's home. Now finally I got my internet back! So happy about that!! :D


Today I will show you a red nail polish, since it's almost the Valentine's day. This one is my first OPI nail polish and I am very happy with it. The color is very nice, but it was very difficult to capture it in the pictures, specially on a such cloudy day. I tried to take pictures outside and inside of the house however the color still doesn't appear like in reality.
 The pigmentation is good, I have applied two coats. The brush is good and it also lasted well on my nail. I think it lasted about a week, with a top coat.

Overall: 5/5
 




On the pictures you will see two layers of nail polish without top coat.




 Have you tried this brand? How was your experience? Do you have some nail polish to recommend?

Thank you for stopping by! :D

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first OPI nail polish, I like and have a lot of OPI nail polishes and I have always been happy with them. Have you seen the new nail polishes of "HELLO KITTY" the collection has 12 shades and they are so pretty. I'm going to get all of them this weekend, yaaay! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sexy shade of red! Too bad without the net connection...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a truly gorgeous red, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is not a color and finish that I would wear, but it sure looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shade! I have to say I think it looks really pretty on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diciamocelo: i rossi OPI hanno davvero pochissimi eguali!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Che bel rosso!!! Hai delle unghie stupende.
    Un abbraccio :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. ova ti boja super pristaje :D
    nadam se da ćeš s ovim modemom imati više sreće ;)

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...