Friday, April 3, 2015

Catrice - 62 Must-have STEELetto



Catrice - 62 Must-have STEELetto Swatch & review



Here I am with another swatch. :)
Today I will show you this silver-lilac nail polish from the autumn/winter 2014 assortment.
Like it says on the bottle two coat are needed for complete coverage. It has a shiny-foil finish and I really liked it. The formula and drying time are ok.

The brush is flat and round but the shape is not so regular as you can see in the picture. But this wasn't a big problem for the application which was nice and easy.

 Overall: 5/5

In these photos you see two coats of nail polish without top coat.





I have take some photos outside as well.




Have you tried this nail polish? Or some other from autumn/winter collection?

22 comments:

  1. Lovely foil finish :) I don't have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started to love this finish. I think I will buy more nail polishes like this :)

      Delete
  2. dobro ti stoji, ja baš i nisam neki ljubitelj ovog finiša ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni s svidio pa sam kupila još i od essenca neke foil lakove :)

      Delete
  3. It looks really nice and I love the finish. :-D

    I wish I could get Catrice over here :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finish is great! :D :D

      It's too bad you can't find this brand... :(

      Delete
  4. Il più delle volte sono costretta ad ammirare i Catrice sui blog altrui e basta, come dico sempre per me sono incredibilmente difficili da reperire! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davvero? Peccato che ci sono brad difficilmente reperibile... Io ho lo stesso problema con Kiko.. :S

      Delete
  5. Oh, this colour is amazing! I love the buttle and texture! So elegant!

    Kisses!

    Mari
    Nós amamos esmaltes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really cool! I can see myself wearing it with a nice dress, I think the polish looks very chique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindas unhas, tenho a marca e curto muito.
    Ótima 2ª feira para vc!
    Obrigada pela visita
    Beijos Coloridos!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty silver! I wonder if this one would be good for stamping?

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...